POC Skull Orbic Comp Ski Helmet
The FIS approved POC Skull Orbic Comp Ski Helmet is the ultimate race helmet. This ski helmet takes high speed falls and repetitive impact to the next level. POC's patent-pending deflector panel combines new technologies (EEP and VPD 2.0) to minimize the energy and force transmitted to a ski racer's head during crashes, falls or even repeated impact from gates. This advanced deflector panel is also reinforced with an APB or Aramid Penetration Barrier to improve safety and the helmet's integrity.
The Skull Orbic Comp Race Helmet features POC's patent-pending SPIN technology, a system of interior shearing pads that may lessen the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force that reaches the head and brain. During a fall, the SPIN Pads allow the helmet to move relative to the racer's head reducing the force to the brain. The Skull Orbic Comp features ear chambers to improve balance and hearing with compromising fit or effectiveness.
- FIS approved for ski racing
- POC SPIN technology - designed to reduce rotational force during a fall
- Updated ABS Shell
- Multi-Impact EPP Liner - designed for an improved helmet fit
- Aramid anti-penetration technology
- Fixed goggle clip
- Ear chambers for improved hearing and balance
- Ski helmet is compatible with the Maxilla breakaway chin guard for slalom racing (sold separately)
Part Number 10170
*Julia White not pictured