Swix HF8BWX Black Wolf Ski Wax
When temperatures get a little warmer, look to a warm ski wax like Swix HF8BWX Black Wolf. With a recommended temperature range from -4°C to 4°C | 25°F to 39°F, this new wax is slightly harder than the old version and contains a solid lubricant additive to reduce friction on rougher, contaminated snow. You're sure to get excellent results on man-made snow and older, transformed snow when used alone as a race wax.
- Temperature: -4°C to 4°C | 25°F to 39°F
- Iron Temperatures: 140 ° C
- Iron Speed: 8-10 seconds
- Adjusted Hardness makes this wax more durable while absorbing less dirt
- Can be re-heated after cooling to increase durability
- Can be a race wax alone or used as a base for Cera F, such as FC08X & HVC Warm (FC80L)
*Our 90g & 180g options are bulk wax and may not include original packaging.