Swix CH4X Green Ski Wax
Swix CH4X Green Ski Wax is an all-new, cold hydrocarbon wax made specifically for extreme cold. With a temperature range of -12°C to -32°C | -25°F to 10°F, CH4X Green makes a great cold weather race wax as long as the humidity is low. A durable glidewax for cold temps, this wax performs best on man-made snow in extra cold temperatures.
- Temperature Range: -12°C to -32°C | -25°F to 10°F
- Iron Range: 155°C (311°F)
- Can be reheated after a 10 minute wait to add wax durability
- Scrape after 1 minute
- If conditions become more humid or warm to the top-end of the temperature range, Cera F powder will help increase performance.
- Be sure to use always use a high-quality iron to ensure efficient wax melt
*Our 180g option is a bulk wax and may not include original packaging.
*Swix CH4X Ski Wax is being phased out. Once it is gone, it is gone. It is being replaced by Swix PS Polar Ski Wax.